What does the warranty cover?
- Any defects in materials and workmanship.
How long will the warranty be effective?
- All molded products are covered by warranty for 15-years Residential / 5-year Commercial.
- Only applicable with original owner of the real estate upon which this product is used.
- All hardware related items are covered by a 1 year limited warranty.
Who can make a claim?
- Only the original purchasing owner. Proof of purchase must be provided. This warranty is not transferable.
How does the Purchaser make a claim under the warranty?
- Within 30 days of discovery of claimed defect, please report in writing with proof of purchase and pictures to Mayn 7024 Kilbourne Rd Unit A | London, ON N6P 1K6 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How will Mayne handle the claim?
- If materials or manufacturing workmanship are found to be defective, Mayne will at its sole discretion either replace the defective material or refund the product. Labor, installation and any similar costs are excluded specifically, and shall not be paid by Mayne in any event.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Damage caused by failure to comply with Mayne installation guidelines, by faulty installation, improper application, or in violation of codes or restrictions.
- Damage attributable to fire, violent storms, earthquake, ground movement or any other casualties; or to exposure of atmospheric pollutants or conditions other than natural weathering processes.
- Damage or discoloration due to misuse, abuse, improper storage, impact of objects, or to the alteration of the product by applied heat or welding, by contact with solvents, epoxies, paints, chemicals or other substances; or by other physical or material alterations.
- Damage caused by Animals and/or Wildlife
- Natural fading that occurs over time due to normal weathering.
- Any materials not manufactured or supplied by Mayne.
- Cost of installation, removal, labor, freight and similar related costs.
- Any incidental or consequential damages.
Are there any other considerations?
- The manufacturer of this product does not recommend or approve this product for all possible end use applications. Your local Code Authority should be consulted regarding its safety and applicability for intended usage.
- This warranty gives you specific and legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state, or province to province.
The warranty statements contained in this limited warranty set forth the only express warranties extended by Mayne for its products. The provisions of this warranty shall constitute the entire liability of Mayne and the property owners’ exclusive remedy for breach of the warranty. Mayne disclaims any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for any purpose.